Announcement On The Summer School For Turkish Language
SUMMER SCHOOL FOR TURKISH LANGUAGE
Within the framework of Turkiye Scholarships, Summer School for Turkish Language will be held between July 1 and August 20, 2013.
Monthly allowance for the participants of the summer school will be 500 Turkish Liras, equivalent of appr. 280 US Dollars.
Travel expenses, except for trips organized by the summer school, shall be met by the participants.
The Summer school is going to last 8 weeks which will include short touristic trips to the historical sites nearby where the courses are executed.
Participants will have the opportunity to improve their Turkish language skills and get to know the historical and cultural heritage of the city in which they will attend the course.
At the end of the summer school, participants will gather in Istanbul where they will have the opportunity of sightseeing and visiting the touristic sites of the city.
According to the requirements of the program, applicants should;
1. Not be a Turkish citizen
2. Be currently having higher education at a university outside Turkey.
3. Be in the ages between 18-27
4. Have a CPG reflecting a minimum level of 70 % academic success.
5. Not have received any scholarship from the Republic of Turkey before.
6. Not have been educated in Turkey at primary or elementary school.
7. Be able to communicate in Turkish at the beginner’s level.
Necessary Documents :
1. 1 original letter for verification of student status
2. Copy of a valid ID
3. 1 photo
4. 1 original transcript
Pazartesi - Cuma
09:00 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 16:00
Şahsen Başvuru Kabul Saatleri: 09.00 - 13.00
Tatil Günleri 2020
|1.1.2020||Yeni Yıl Tatili|
|20.1.2020||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day-Federal Tatil|
|17.2.2020||Presidents’ Day-Federal Tatil|
|25.5.2020||Memorial Day-Federal Tatil|
|3.7.2020||ABD Bağımsızlık Günü|
|7.9.2020||Labor Day-Federal Tatil|
|12.10.2020||Columbus Day-Federal Tatil|
|11.11.2020||Veterans Day-Federal Tatil|
|26.11.2020||Şükran Günü-Federal Tatil|
|25.12.2020||Noel Günü-Federal Tatil|
|1.1.2021||Yeni Yıl Tatili|
+ 90 312 292 29 29